As an incoming student seeking admission to the School of Creative Arts (SOCA) at the University of Saint Francis, you are eligible for a competitive scholarship. You may be awarded a scholarship if you have applied for admission, have been accepted as a student and comply with all guidelines. SOCA faculty will make a decision about your scholarship award based on your portfolio or audition. All awards are applied toward tuition at USF.
Scholarships are awarded in the following areas:
- Art Education
- Art History
- Graphic Design
- Marching Band and Color Guard
- Museum Studies
- Music Technology
- Pre-Art Therapy
- Studio Art
Talent Scholarship Conditions
In order for this scholarship to be effective, your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be on file at USF and all requests for supporting documentation must be provided.
In order for the scholarship to be awarded, you must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain the minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress for financial aid funding as set forth in the USF catalog.
- Maintain full-time (12 or more credit hours per semester) undergraduate enrollment.
- Participate in a SOCA club or organization.
- Attend a certain percentage of SOCA events.
- Obey the rules and regulations of SOCA and USF.
Institutional scholarships and awards are limited to a total of eight semesters of full-time enrollment. Failure to maintain the above-listed requirements or participate in the designated program listed will result in your scholarship being withdrawn.