The Studio Art sculpture courses provide you with access to equipment that will allow you to make clay, metal, mold-making, stone and wood-based projects. Mixed media is also encouraged.
You will gain sculpting expertise through in-class projects and individual explorations.
The School of Creative Arts’ (SOCA) sculpture studio offers:
- A separate plaster room, stone-carving area, and one of the few bronze and aluminum casting foundries in the area
- Two indoor areas and a large outdoor sculpting patio to accommodate small and large-scale projects
- Welders, air supplies, sand-blasting equipment and hoists
- Ventilation, overhead doors and storage
Sculpture courses include:
- Advanced Sculpture (four courses)